The Burlington Writers Workshop offers nearly 300 free workshops each year in Burlington, Montpelier, and Middlebury, as well as master classes and various full-day writing retreats throughout Vermont. Most of our current workshops meet Online, but we do have in-person workshops. We ask that you attend at least one workshop before requesting to submit your own work for review.
February 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
JAN PROMPT: Out with the old, in with the new. Endings and beginnings.
As always, strict (or any) adherence to the prompt is NOT mandatory. Think of it as a possible source of inspiration.
What we’ll do:
- Discuss songwriting in an open, collaborative environment.
- Share songs that we’ve written, give and receive constructive feedback from other songwriters.
You can play your song live, or share video and audio (please send any files, links and lyrics to Paul at email@example.com
Note: This meeting will be held using Google Meet.
Leader: Paul Beaulieu
More about our workshop leader:
Singer-songwriter performing as A Montreal Paul (https://amontrealpaul.bandcamp.com/)
What to bring
- a song that you’ve written
- optionally copies of lyrics and chords
- optionally an instrument (A cappella/karaoke also encouraged!)
Important to know
- Make new friends
- Learn new things
- Write new songs
Google Meet link will be posted on the Online Event Page