Dear Members of the Burlington Writers Workshop,
We are pleased to invite you to attend our upcoming Annual Meeting on Sunday, March 20, 2022, at 7 pm. In addition to highlighting our accomplishments, we wish to share many initiatives and changes with you!
You are welcome to voice your thoughts as we continue to refine and shape our program to best suit you, our writing community.
At this meeting we will
- Approve our updated bylaws here.
- Meet the current Burlington Writers Workshop Board of Directors: Elaine Pentaleri, Co-chair; Nancy Kilgore, Co-chair, Dick Matheson, Treasurer, Millie Eidson, Secretary; Dennis Bouldin; Nancy Volkers; and MSR Co-editors Rebecca O’Bern, and Ashley Hajimirsadeghi.
- Vote on the nominees for our Board of Directors who are up for a second term: Dennis Bouldin, Nancy Kilgore.
- Board Chair Position currently has a vacancy, and we are seeking recommendations and nominations.
- Discuss important issues, and hear from our membership. Members can let us know ahead of time if you have questions, proposed motions, or new business you would like us to include in the Agenda or address at the meeting. In addition, members may nominate candidates to serve on the Board. You can nominate candidates any time prior to Feb 19 here: Leadership Team Nominations
- Vote on the 2022 Budget and Strategic Plan. Your Vote Counts!
- Learn about opportunities for member participation, how to be a Contributing Member, volunteering, or joining our Leadership Team!
See what Burlington Writers Workshop can offer you!
We hope you can join us, and we look forward to your participation.
Co-chair, Burlington Writers Workshop