For writers who wish to submit their work for a workshop review…
We ask that you attend at least one workshop before requesting to submit your own work for review. Here’s how to proceed:
Check the page of submission reservations for the specific workshop location and date you would like enter:
If you see an underscore (____), then there may be space available for you on that day.
Request that space by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the information below in your email:
- Your name,
- The name, date, and time of the workshop you’re requesting,
- The genre of your submission (fiction, poetry, etc.),
- Affirmation that you’ve attended a BWW workshop before.
We’ll send an email reply to confirm your request.
3. Follow these instructions on how to post your work. If you’re requesting to submit work for a genre-specific workshop, please plan on submitting work of that genre.
4. Remember to also use Meetup to sign up and confirm your attendance at the workshop.